Oklahoma Concealed Carry Class
This Oklahoma Concealed Carry Class is the course needed to get your Oklahoma carry license. You can actually carry concealed or open in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma concealed carry class is easy and presented on a basic level. You will learn the laws as they apply to carrying a handgun in Oklahoma.
This class is required by the State of Oklahoma to obtain a carry license in Oklahoma. The class requires eight hours of instruction on Title 21, Oklahoma Law and safe handling of a firearm. At the conclusion of the class, you will receive the signed Certificate of completion needed to apply for an Oklahoma Handgun License.
The Concealed Carry (SDA) Class covers training on Oklahoma Law, deadly force issues, safety, shooting fundamentals, handgun operation, and a live fire shooting portion. It also contains an abbreviated “basic” class for handguns with an emphasis on safety.
Oklahoma Carry permit Benefits
- Allows you to carry in 38 States (see map below)
- Bypass the background check when buying Guns
- Easier interaction with law enforcement
- You learn all the carry laws
- You learn where you can carry
- You learn the use of deadly force laws (important)
What to bring to class
- Semi auto any caliber
- 50 rounds of ammo (no reloads)
- Eye protection (sunglasses or any kind of glasses will work)
- Ear protection (ear plugs or muffs are fine)
- No open toe shoes
- Ball cap or hat with a bill recommended but not required
- Shirts that are low cut around the neck are not recommended
- Bring note pad to take notes (recommended)